Our HR Administration Service includes but not limited to:
- Management of employee relations in accordance with Azerbaijan Republic labor legislation: administration of employment agreements, registration in e-government system, attendance and leave, payroll administration, taxation issues associated with each employee. Preparation of employment contract (full-time, office, site/offshore, office-offshore (if required), shifts, etc.).
- Preparation of the internal order. (i.e. termination, vacations, sick leaves, promotions, title/salary change, etc.).
- Obtaining social protection / pension card.
- Obtaining Labor Books.
- Ensuring all relevant records are timely made to the Labor Books.
- Organizing a relevant pre-employment medical check-up.
- Organizing regular medical check-ups.
- Organizing pre-employment background check-ups.
- Organizing employees’ accident, disability and employers liability insurances.
- Organizing employees’ medical insurance.
- Creating and maintaining employees’ personal files: preparation of a checklist listing all documents required to be located in a personal file.
- Vacations, sick leaves, absentees administration.
- Manage travel administration (visa, tickets, business trip and etc.).
- Work places assessment process.
- Provide support and advice regarding any employment issue concerning the HRC employee working on the Client’s premises.
- Regular communication with the Employee and the Client to ensure Customer satisfaction with the employee’s performance
Labour legislation is complex and open to varied interpretations. What matters then is a practical application of regulations to real-life business situations. You will benefit from our hands-on experience to avoid pitfalls and complexities of the legislation.