Outstaffing means employment into HRC staff of new or already existing Clients’ personnel which cannot be represented in his own staff by any reasons, with subsequent secondment of such employees to the Client. The employees will be based on Client’s work location and will carry out all reasonable and professional duties as per the pre-defined job description and person specification criteria, but HRC will have the legal rights and obligations of the employer.
HRC has more than 15 years of experience in provision of Outstaffing Services to small and large organizations in Azerbaijan. Today, we are proud to serve more than 600 HRC employees.
Outstaffing Administration employment service includes but not limited to:
- Management of employee relations in accordance with Azerbaijan Republic labor legislation: administration of employment agreements, registration in e-government system, attendance and leave, payroll administration, taxation issues associated with each employee.
- Preparation of employment contract (full-time, office, site/offshore, office-offshore (if required), shifts, etc.).
- Preparation of the internal order. (i.e. termination, vacations, sick leaves, promotions, title/salary change, etc.).
- Obtaining social protection / pension card.
- Obtaining Labor Books.
- Ensuring all relevant records are timely made to the Labor Books.
- Organizing a relevant pre-employment medical check-up.
- Organizing regular medical check-ups.
- Organizing pre-employment background check-ups.
- Organizing employees’ accident, disability and employers liability insurances.
- Organizing employees’ medical insurance .
- Creating and maintaining employees’ personal files: preparation of a checklist listing all documents required to be located in a personal file.
- Vacations, sick leaves, absentees administration.
- Manage travel administration (visa, tickets, business trip and etc.).
- Work places assessment process.
- Timesheet processing, tax and contribution processing.
- Maintenance of employee payroll records.
- Preparation of employee’s pay slips.
- Processing Sick/Leave Payments.
- Preparation of Payroll Summary Report.
- Bank liaison and setting up of employee salary cards and bank accounts at the International Bank of Azerbaijan.
- Monthly payment of salary to employee, preparation of orders and relevant payment documentatio.
- Preparation of documents for quarterly statements to pension fund and statistics, employer tax departments.
- Processing redundancy payment.
- Provide support and advice regarding any employment issue concerning the HRC employee working on the Client’s premises.
- Regular communication with the Employee and the Client to ensure Customer satisfaction with the employee’s performance