- Responsible for the management of all Service Delivery contracts through the various phases of planning, readiness and operational delivery of the Baku 2015 European Games.
- To define and implement asset management processes and procedures that will manage the storage, deployment, recovery and disposal of BEGOC assets through all phases of the operating committee lifecycle.
- Contract Negotiations: Take a lead role in providing support on negotiations as necessary including contract drafting.
- Ensure the financial and commercial elements of contracts maximise benefit to the business, remain within approved parameters and risk is appropriately managed.
- Negotiating with third party product and service suppliers to ensure that sourcing contracts are reflective of business needs.
- Contract drafting and a thorough understanding of contract terms.
- Contract management: Continually aim to maximise the commercial benefit of contracts and identify contract management process improvements.
- Arrange regular Contract reviews to ensure contractual obligations are met; managing disputes, claims and the change control process.
- Support the Technology Directorate to structure and develop contract management frameworks.
- Pricing analysis and price modelling: Support Legal and Procurement to source the third party services and products that may be required.
- Review proposals from quotation stage to final submission, including the identification, analysis and qualification of financial and commercial impacts or risks.
- Reporting: ensure consistent weekly reporting of progress against key dates and milestones, decisions and plans for the following week – with escalation as required
- Risk and issue management: undertake daily risk/issue identification, response planning and resolution, articulate and escalate as required
- Project communications: lead the dissemination of contract related project communications across the Service Delivery team and other Technology groups
Asset & Logistics Management
- Work with other Technology suppliers to define consistent asset management procedures and processes that enable the accurate and efficient deployment of equipment across all venues.
- Take specific responsibility for all IT and reprographic assets deployed across all competition and non-competition venues.
- Recruit and manage a small team of assets and logistics coordinators.
- Working closely with the BEGOC logistics team and Venue Technology Managers, define effective and efficient processes to ensure the right equipment is deployed to the right venue at the right time.
- Take part in the scoping and selection of IT suppliers.
- Work with other major Technology suppliers and partners to support import of supplier equipment pre-games and export post games.
- Work closely with BEGOC security to ensure IT assets are appropriately secure pre, during and post Games.
- Establish strong, collaborative working relationships with third party suppliers in order to fulfil the remit.
- Games Time role – Technology Operations Centre
- Post Games – manage the recovery of IT assets from venues, minimising damage and theft.
- Ensure IT assets are securely wiped of Games data
- Work with the appropriate teams to dispose of residual IT assets.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- A track record of successful contract management of a wide range of complex technology projects at a senior level.
- High degree of commercial and technical acumen.
- Proven experience in contract negotiations.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to produce high quality commercial documents and maintain a comprehensive audit trail of all information.
- Ideally, knowledge of IT hardware such as PC’s (laptop / desktop), PC peripheral devices, servers, reprographics and network (switches, routers etc.) products and solutions.
- Familiarity with sports, entertainment and hospitality industry concepts.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and international team environment.
- Ability to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to quickly identify complex problems and devise effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication skills including both written and verbal English and ideally Russian or Azeri
- Structured thinker, highly organised
- Flexible, resilient and positive through organizational growth and change.
Interested candidates are required to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Service Delivery Contract Manager position in the subject of the letter.