- To define and deliver a high quality IT service management service to BEGOC end users, based on best practice service management principles, processes and procedures.
- Establish an effective and efficient service desk team.
- Define and deploy service desk toolset including ticketing systems, incident management and issue resolution.
- Define and implement the core service desk and change and configuration management processes and procedures.
- Recruit and train service desk agents.
- Forecast and manage the growth of the service desk team to support the growing BEGOC team and expanding working days and hours.
- Take part in the scoping and selection of an outsourced IT Services partner, specifying service management service levels.
- Manage the third-party supplier responsible for delivering IT services.
- Establish strong, collaborative working relationships with third party suppliers in order to fulfil the remit.
- Lead the work to define Games Time service levels ensuring that these are aligned across all Technology suppliers.
- Games Time role – Technology Operations Centre
- Post Games – manage the downsizing of the service desk team to match the scale of the residual BEGOC organisation during the post Games period.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- IT Service Management experience in a medium to large scale organisation
- Supplier management experience
- An understanding of the cultural and business environment in Azerbaijan particularly as it affects Technology delivery
- Good English and Azeri language skills
- A structured approach to work and good organisation skills.
- Games experience is not an essential but a willingness to learn and adapt to the Games environment is vital
Interested candidates are required to send their resume to email@example.com indicating Senior Manager Service Delivery position in the subject of the letter.