Vacancy ID: Req/000285
Date: 31 March 2014
Deadline: 4 April 2014
Work conditions: Full time, Contract
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Company: Baku European Games Committee
Salary: 3300-3700 AZN Net
- The System and Finance Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Reservations System which will be used to process and manage the accommodation for the Games family, dignitaries, marketing partners, press, broadcasters, workforce, NOC’s and sporting federations consisting of 10,000 rooms per night. They will manage client invoicing and track their payments interfacing internally with the finance and technology functions and the Client Services Team.
- Liaising with the software supplier to develop, test and deliver the Reservation system in collaboration with Technology team
- Develop an in depth working knowledge of the Reservation system and train the team on its use.
- Use the system to produce internal and external reports
- Ensure all hotel and client data is collated, input into the system and kept up to date.
- Ensure data is kept securely and in adherence with privacy laws.
- Develop an understanding of accommodation obligations and processes and how these impact/influence the system
- Manage relationships with over 100 accommodation suppliers
- Process hotel data and finance for 10,000 rooms per night
- Become the main point of contact within the Accommodation team for matters regarding Finance and Technology and liaising closely with these functional areas.
- Manage, motivate and lead a team
- Ensure invoices are correct and sent to respective client groups in good time whilst keeping the system finance details up to date
- Liaise with Senior Client Services Manager regarding any of their clients’ outstanding payments
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous knowledge of an event management booking system
- Previous event experience
- Previous experience in managing large hotels, travel or events accommodation inventory
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written English and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse client group and wide range of function areas
- Experience of producing/presenting high quality reports
Interested candidates are required to send their resume to email@example.com indicating System and Finance Manager position in the subject of the letter.