- Assist the development of sourcing programmes for short-term workers including contractors and temporary hires
- Work with company functions to integrate contractor workforce into overall workforce delivery processes
- Support the overall workforce integration initiative and maintain timelines, monitor activities, and provide other support
- Help research labour market demographics, availability, skills, etc.
- Support the selection processes of contractor organizations as assigned
- Develop and maintain key planning documents
- Support the development of workforce plans and budgets
- Participate as part of a team working to ensure a successful Games workforce delivery, including supporting workforce function activities outside of core job duties
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Previous event experience in human resources or recruitment preferred
- Strong relationship skills
- Good analytical skills/experience manipulating data & working with databasesAbility to facilitate team meetings and team work
- Demonstrated planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English)
- Ability to work quicklyAbility to manage multiple tasks and willingness to assist with all types of projects
Interested candidates are required to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating VManager – Workforce Sourcing & Integration position in the subject of the letter.