The role will focus on the strategic objectives of the business,ensuring that the highest standards of health,
safety quality and environmental performance are achieved, monitored & maintained and to drive continuous improvement in all areas of the business activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the HSE strategy;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HSE.
- Knowledge of the product portfolio;
- Experience of differing business sectors and industry familiarisation.
- Drive and persistence;
- Customer focus;
- Result focus and execution;
- Written Communication.
- To implement, review, update and improve the HSE Management system.
To improve HSE awareness amongst the workforce;
- To organise the Company Safety Incentive Programme;
- In accordance with Client HSE requirements, HSE standarts,legislation
and ISO/OHSAS standarts ensure all the appropriate activities are conducted;
- Maintain evaluation of compliance and update of Legal and other requirements
related to Environment, Health and Safety Act;
- Internal/External Audits handling (Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and
closeout as per the schedule);
- Follow up and effective closer and analysis on the findings to set
corrective action directives;
- HSE Internal Trainings (Identify need, Gap, Training Modules review etc.)
and plan HSE training as required;
- To provide all the necessary HSE reports as per Client’s and UK requirements;
- To organise regular drills as stipulated in the drill plan;
- To oversee, maintain and periodically service all fire-fighting,
rescue and emergency response equipment in the office;
- To lead Emergency Response Team and assist in the operation;
- Managing Safety Briefing / Induction for visitors;
- To issue Safety Alert / Regular Toolbox Talk / News bulletin;
- Managing Risk Assessment and Workplace Inspection.
- Qualified to Diploma level in HSE Management;
- Strong organizational & communication skills;
- Conversant with relevant ISO & OHSAS standards;
- Suitably qualified and experienced in the operation & management
of quality and business management systems;
- Computer literate & proficient IT skills.