- Calculate monthly MI revenues for all business lines; prepare and post revenue journals (accruals for services) in Oracle;
- Arrange cash calls to fund MI REP OFFICE account;
- Maintain expat employees PIT file and calculate monthly accrued tax;
- Review, code and enter into payables employees expense reports (30+ a month);
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required;
- Review prior month accruals against actual revenues (services);make true up adjustment & initiate billing request for MI invoices to AMI;
- Review and code AMI rebilling invoices (4M+) per year; work with AMI to ensure backup
is sufficient and transparent to MI line managers;
- Liaise with AMI on payments of products and services; prepare service
acceptance acts/ arrange correction invoices for the paid period if necessary;
work with TAX to make sure WHT receipts are accounted for; prepare payment allocation instructions
for AR in Houston;
- Participate in AMI month end close; prepare and post in SUN AMI COS in USD database;
make US GAAP adjustments to USD database;
- Administer MI REP OFFICE; prepare and issue payment bank orders, code the entries and post in Oracle;
reverse cash call accruals against actual spent;
- Maintain Prepaid Rent account reconciliation; post monthly allocation journals;
- P&L variance analysis including review of detailed revenue and cost transactions;
- Participation to physical count (inventory, fixed assets) and reconciliation with sub-ledger.
QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Keep the Representative’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies, Procedures.
- Ensure that your own training requirements are identified and systematically met in
accordance with the company’s training policy and procedures.
- Medical and life insurance, meal, company phone.