- Configures, commissions, maintains and services systems products;
- Provides field and in house technical support at all times;
- Fulfils maintenance contract obligations;
- Represents the company on customer sites;
- Designs and implements control schemes utilising control products or 3rd party equipment;
- Commissions control systems and process plantsMain Accountabilities.
- To provide a safe working environment for all employees, mitigate the risks;
- Ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct;
- Manage the environmental risks associated with the business unit;
- Create the environment that allows all employees to develop and succeed.
- Overall profit and loss accountability for each business unit;
- Support the creation and implement the strategy towards the customer, through understanding the customer, its business, its strategy and their industry. Ensuring this translates into a strategic business action plan;
- Maximise the scope of the existing portfolio ensuring contract renewal is achieved when desired by the organisation;
- Plan and drive the overall growth of the volume within OG&P Service by increasing the portfolio as well as new business opportunities (measured by contract performance) to meet the budget targets;
- Support the development of the Service strategy and create a framework that allows the team to perform effectively and deliver the OG&P Service portfolio.
- Interact and manage key customers and their expectation of the Service product;
- Ensure legal compliance for customers;
- Customer Empathy;
- Responsive to customer requests;
- Understanding of the customers’ economies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Engineering Degree, HND or equivalent industrial experience.
- Good understanding of the Oil & Gas industry;
- Thorough process control engineering experience and product Knowledge;
- Good knowledge and understanding of at least one systems product.
- To ensure that BP safe working practices are followed;
- Design, construction, wiring, commissioning, etc. of modifications associated with control systems;
- Provision and documentation of preventative and corrective maintenance on, ESD, F & G systems and allied equipment installed on the operational Caspian asset’s;
- Devise and implement control strategies, reports and other system configuration changes;
- Prepares and delivers training courses on above equipment;
- Commission’s equipment in the field;
- Advises clients as to maintenance procedures, site planning, operational methods, process measurement and control strategies and schemes;
- Promotes sales of maintenance services and equipment, including spare parts, and advises Sales department of possible sales leads;
- Assists Sales Department with preparation of quotations;
- Assists Production Department with equipment checkout and performs maintenance on production systems in house;
- Carries out feasibility studies on behalf of Clients, and recommends courses of action in order for client to overcome plant and control problems;
- Be available on an ‘on call’ basis to advise customers out of hours and, if necessary, make unscheduled site visits;
- Travels to sites anywhere in the world for above activities;
- Prepares and writes technical reports for internal and external use;
- Other duties as allocated by healthcare Lead Engineer or manager;
- Working both in the Baku office and Customers sites;
- Availability to work unsociable hours and be part of a team providing on-call, phone, site / heliport response.
Normal onshore : 40 hour week
Holidays:30 calendar days minimum p/y
Benefits: Medical Insurance,phone,lunch provided All aspects of Azerbaijan Employment Law are followed.
Training and Development program:
Approximately 10 weeks overseas product training during the first 6 months Remote Learning MSc in Process Automation (Newcastle University),option after 6 month training period.
Starting Onshore Basic Salary 30,000 AZN P/Y Gross to be reviewed after 6 months training period.
Typical Offshore Salary 54,000 AZN P/Y Gross (2 week on 2 week off rotation)
5% Bonus scheme