- To provide a safe working environment for all employees, mitigate the risks;
- Ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct;
- Manage the environmental risks associated with the business unit;
- Create the environment that allows all employees to develop and succeed;
- Overall profit and loss accountability for each business unit;
- Support the creation and implement the company strategy towards the customer, through understanding the customer, its business, its strategy and their industry. Ensuring this translates into a strategic business action plan;
- Maximise the scope of the existing portfolio ensuring contract renewal is achieved when desired by the organisation;
- Plan and drive the overall growth of the company volume within OG&P Service by increasing the company portfolio as well as new business opportunities (measured by contract performance) to meet the budget targets;
- Support the development of the Service strategy and create a framework that allows the team to perform effectively and deliver the OG&P Service portfolio.
- Interact and manage key customers and their expectation of the Service product;
- Ensure legal compliance for customers;
- Customer Empathy;
- Responsive to customer requests;
- Understanding of the customers’ economies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of one year full-time office experience or other relevant experience.
- Organizing and prioritizing;
- Information seeking.
- Event planning, management and execution of logistics for all training conferences;
- Securing and managing training locations, including event space and lodging;
- Securing catering for all events, including negotiating with and managing vendors and staying within pre-set budget for each event;
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees including PDA effectiveness;
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps;
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs;
- Inform employees about training options;
- Map out training plans for individual employees;
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching;
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness;
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers;
- Creating and organizing training materials including participant binders and handouts, name tags, table tents, signage, etc;
- Ensuring appropriate supplies are on site for all events;
- Summarizing evaluation reports for trainings and providing outcomes within one week of each training;
- Supporting administrative functions of training program and staff, as needed. This includes but is not limited to: correspondence with training participants and clients, data entry, filing, photocopying, scheduling, booking travel, etc;
- Housing, maintaining, and updating the hard files and electronic files pertaining to training programs and clients;
- Keeping databases for individual programs updated with latest training materials;
- Compiling final reports for training programs;
- Managing and updating competency matrix/training record database as new trainings are created, or old ones updated and improved;
- Other duties as assigned.