- To deal with all customer interactions regarding fault event queries (FEQ);
- To input and maintain the details of all individual FEQ cases in PowerHelp;
- To input and maintain the details of all individual Customer Complaints in the company CCRP(Customer Complaint Resolution Process) tool;
- To ensure all CCRP cases are updated and referenced accordingly in both CCRP and PowerHelp;
- To assign all PowerHelp cases to the relevant individuals, (I.e Engineers or Management team);
- To monitor and progress each PowerHelp case and close out as appropriate;
- Prepare and produce service desk reports as requested by the management team;
- To act as the focal point for Service Desk interactions;
- Liaise with Managers to develop, maintain and improve the OGP Service resource;
- Reporting on the cases that are not closed out in a timely manner.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and manage your workload to meet the needs of the department and the customers;
- To ensure fast and timely delivery of customer demands;
- To maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong team working skills;
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus with both internal & external customers;
- Must also be able to work on own initiative;
- PC literate preferably with Microsoft Office skills;
- Experience of working in a customer service environment;
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and embrace diversity.