The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative operational support to Embassy in Azerbaijan.
- To work alongside colleagues to provide administrative operational support for Embassy projects
- To produce structured and well researched reports in line with individual or corporate requirements and produce those reports within reasonable and agreed timescales.
- To maintain up to date databases of information related to Embassy projects.
- To identify and organise training opportunities.
- Continued support for all members of the team and branch administration.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Embassy colleagues and key external stakeholders.
- Where support is needed, respectfully manage colleagues to assist.
- Manage their own responsibilities and expectations in a calculated, organised and professional manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated sound oral and written communication skills.
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake a variety of tasks
- Experience in managing an office or in providing secretarial/administrative support.
- Experience in organising or coordinating events.
- The successful candidate must have at least upper-intermediate level of English and intermediate level of Spanish (written and spoken).