- Working safely and reporting any HSSE or Quality concerns to immediate supervisor
- Understand the project and provide input that delivers quality deliverables
- Responsible for safe working practices both personally and for the Piping Designers in the team.
- Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Ensure the design and drafting team understands and applies appropriate quality management system.
- Develop positive client and project relationships.
- Relevant Degree in Engineering
- Extensive technical and practical experience in process design and administration
- Approximately 15 years with experience in CAD or graphics design, drafting and/or graphic tools (AutoCAD / Microstation).
- Proficient in the use of 3D packages; PDMS, SPR or PDS.
- Interpret pipe stress ISOs and suggest alternative support arrangements to pipe stress engineer
- Past experience in Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design piping projects
- Extraction, production and checking of engineering isomeric drawings
- Has experience with laying out plant equipment and incorporating minimum plant spacing requirements.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Senior Piping Designer” in a subject field.