- Working safely and reporting any HSSE or Quality concerns to immediate supervisor
- Understand the project and provide input that delivers quality deliverables
- Supervising a team of Engineers and Designers.
- Coordination and implementation of engineering activities.
- Coordination and implementation of all electrical engineering activities.
- Develop positive client and project relationships.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience in Electrical engineering with 5 years in a senior role.
- Experience and knowledge in the design of Generator protection systems, Power Distribution Systems, Protection and Control Schematics, Relay Settings and Protection.
- Equipment Sizing Calculation (NGT sizing, Breaker Sizing, IPBD/SPBD/NSPB sizing, Switchgear. Sizing, CT & VT Sizing, Generator Transformer sizing, Unit transformer sizing, Station Transformer Sizing, Earthing & Lightning.
- Perform Electrical System Studies (Short-circuit, Load Flow, Motor Starting, Arc Flash Analysis etc...).
- Software knowledge and experience in the use of ETAP, Autogrid Pro, etc…
- Experience in preparation of load lists, single line diagrams, Schematic & Inter connection diagrams, protection & metering drawings.
- Data sheets for HV Switchboard, LV switchboard, Transformer, Distribution Board, AC & DC UPS system, Power Management System (PMS).
- Perform calculation for Cable sizing (HV / LV / UPS sizing).
- Manage packages and provide input to other discipline packages.
- Liaise with vendors and clients to resolve any engineering issues.
- Vendor document review and interface with other disciplines.
- Has experience in carrying out technical bid analysis with further vendor clarifications report for as Transformer, Switchboard, and UPS.
- Experience in discipline specific databases and efficient use of word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Office Word and Excel and as well-developed report writing skills.
- Computer skills in relevant packages including databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Senior Electrical Engineer” in a subject field.