- Working safely and reporting any HSSE or Quality concerns to immediate supervisor
- Understand the project and provide input that delivers quality deliverables
- Coordination, Design, Analysis and implementation of Civil / Structural engineering activities.
- Responsible for safe working practices both personally and for the Civil / Structural engineers and designers in the team.
- Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Develop positive client, contractor/sub-contractor and project relationships.
- Provide input to the construction management of pipeline remediation works.
- Review and checking of the technical content of 3rd party equipment packages and structural
- Technical support and input to the procurement team with regards to any packages ordered for civil and structural materials.
- Reviews of bid documents from EPC Contractors and preparation of evaluation reports.
- Prepare Scope of Work,
- Respond site queries.
- Relevant Degree in Engineering
- Approximately 10 years, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior engineering position in the hydrocarbons sectors.
- Experience in design and engineering to minimize field installation and commissioning activities.
- Capable of assessing conceptual solutions to civil and structural engineering problems and improvements within the social and economic constraints.
- Experience and knowledge of using analysis tools such as SACS, STAAD Pro, Mathcad, etc…
- Develop optimum solutions for heavy lifts, transportation of equipment to remote work areas,
- repairs to river crossings.
- Knowledge and experience in the engineering of structural supports for vessels, packaged
- equipment, large rotating equipment and pipelines.
- Field experience in installation and construction activities to reduce installation time and reduce
- risks for safety during execution.
- Experience in checking isomeric drawings and ensuring structural supports requirements.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Senior Civil & Structural Engineer” in a subject field.