- Experience in Working with large multinational oil and gas companies
- Co-ordination with other disciplines.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Manage Value Improvement Processes including Design to Capacity, Value Engineering and Risk Workshops. Perform process optimisation studies and technology selection in pre-FEED including facilitating Value Engineering workshops.
- Develop and update Engineering Standards as well as Technical specifications.
- Capable of performing process selection, concept and FEED through to Detailed Design and EPC (including commissioning and initial start-up procedures and operating manuals) for major greenfield developments and associated brownfield integrations, upgrades and troubleshooting/debottlenecking.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ of experience in Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of Industry Codes especially ISA / ASME / NEC / BS / NEC / IEC etc.
- Experience in design calculation such as Cable Sizing / Short Circuit calculation
- Experience in developing Data Sheets for Electrical Equipment
- Ability to review / develop Design deliverables such as SLD / Load List / Cable schedule / Termination Diagram
- Proficiency in ETAP and AMTECH is added advantage.
- Computer skills in relevant packages including databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Electrical Engineer” in a subject field.