- Client liaising, middle man between client, company and team.
- Evaluate, plan and risk assess jobs prior to performing the task at hand
- Team leader and supervise teams carrying out various scopes of work.
- Oversee all rope access equipment, rigging and in charge of all safety aspects of the various jobs.
- Capable of carrying out any rope access rescue from any situation whether it be at a height or confined spaces.
- Write up risk assessment, rescue plans and method statements.
- Vast knowledge of the industry safety standards and requirements.
- Follow IRATA written practice as well as company procedure.
- Anchor selection, access methods and mindful of any potential unforeseeable issues relating directly to the job or equipment.
- Serve as a Rope Access Technician with the duties of an NDT technician as defined by IRATA;
- Communicate and coordinate with project managers and customers to maintain consistent workflow and customer satisfaction;
- Assist rope access personnel to ensure operational efficiency with the implementation of the appropriate standards of safety and quality control in rope access activities, according to company procedures;
- Seek to continually improve existing safe systems and methods of work;
- Maintain contact with existing and potential customers and establish close relationships with them in order to promote the company’s interests;
- Maintain the rope access equipment ensuring that the certification is kept up to date.
- All relevant paper work in the Rope Access work pack to be read, completed, signed and sent back to operations on completion of the project;
- Responsible for inspections of rope access equipment issued to them to use. Assisting in rigging of rope Access equipment and non-standard operations, under the guidance of Level 3. Undertaking a rescue involving descent by themselves and have knowledge of hauling systems;
- Ensure that existing and potential clients are kept informed of advancements to rope access services;
- Attend client meetings during the task planning or organizing period;
- Ensure quality standards are maintained so that quality of service meets the necessary standards;
- Comply with all Company and National legislative requirements, HSE and QA Management Systems;
- Maintain Log Book as per company and IRATA Requirements;
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems;
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management;
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- English knowledge
- Experience on mentioned position