The responsibilities, tasks and duties below are only a summary of the typical functions of the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive list. Other duties may be performed over time with the development of the Division and overall company priorities.
- Coordinate IT/Telecoms work activities in line with available manpower and preparation of look ahead schedules and plans.
- Acting as ERP focal point and Super user IT/Telecoms division.
- Provide direct administrative support to division manager. Assist the division manager and the team as required to ensure that the division operates effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor actual job progress, compare to baseline schedule and budget and report progress against schedule/budget.
- Track all contractual commitments and expenditures against them and monitor contract status
- Monitor inventory to ensure adequate level of needed materials. Prepare cost estimates and ensure proper billing for services rendered. Communicate with other departments on issues that may affect their operations. Follow all safety rules and procedures established for work areas.
- Preparation and issuing of Commercial Quotations and Proposals
- Monitor invoiced costs against customer call-offs, ensuring timely requests for time or value increases when call-offs require renewal
- Evaluate accruals for jobs not completed, or completed but not invoiced at month end
- Submit jobs for invoicing in a timely manner. Ensure collection of appropriate documentation to support invoice.
- Recommend policy or procedural revisions that will improve schedule accomplishment.
- Maintain Division’s correspondence: incoming and outgoing. File for easy retrieval and ensure important correspondence is followed up, i.e. client’s enquiry is answered in timely manner, etc.
- Develop and maintain paper and electronic filing systems to ensure easy retrieval of documents and information; ensure records are maintained in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management System
- Maintaining register of plant/ test equipment and controlling calibration due days and arranging calibration, when necessary
- Prepare purchase requisitions (PR) for division purchases, liaise with the purchasing department and provide weekly report on outstanding POs
- Competently use the Quadrem system to accept/reject client POs and request a change order if required.
- Arrange and participate in internal meetings and record meeting minutes
- Research and investigate information to facilitate decision-making in day-to-day division operations and for strategic planning
- Collect and approve job-sheets, delivery notes and certificates of completion
- Complete all required information on required documentation in accordance with Rapid Solutions procedures and/or client specific requirements
- Provide senior management with regular and comprehensive reports on the status of the Division key performance indicators
- Arrange site access and required inductions. Prepare and issue Mobilisation forms to client for all offshore project activities. Ensure personnel work with correct PPE and equipment as and when required.
Responsible for complying with the requirements of the QA and HSE Management System through working in accordance with all relevant, Procedures, Working Instructions, Workplace Precautions and controls mentioned in the Risk Assessments. In addition the incumbent is responsible for:
- Understanding and being familiar with the QA Policy and HSE Policies
- Complying with the requirements of the company or client QA and HSE Management System, policies, standards and procedures, not taking shortcuts
- Planning all jobs with safety as a priority
- Fully participating in the risk assessment process and complying with all relevant control measures
- Ensuring that they understand and implement the requirements of all Procedures, Working Instructions and Workplace Precautions that are relevant to their job
- Challenging unsafe acts and conditions which could affect personal safety or well being
- Intervening and not tolerating unsafe acts by others regardless of status
- Reporting any accident ,incident, near miss or any unsafe condition promptly to their line manager
- Ensuring they keep aware of the actions required in the event of an emergency and knowing the
- emergency routes and equipment
- Keeping their respective work sites clean and tidy
- Attending and participating in HSEQ Meetings and Training sessions
HR and Continuous Improvement Responsibilities:
- Adherence to the procedures as laid down by the Human Resource Management System and to take an active part in the Performance Management Process and the Competence / Training Programme.
- To be a “team player” and supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
- To put forward suggestions for improvements and carry through agreed actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Management/Administration qualification
- Proven ability to manage busy and high profile offices
- 3-5 years’ experience as administrative assistant / assistant to senior manager or scope coordinator
- Able to communicate in Azerbaijani and English – written and verbal
- Proactive, able to work with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Team Player, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Conscientious, reliable, flexible, hardworking, professional and motivated
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Flexible, willing to work beyond normal office hours
Please note that you may be requested to undertake other duties from time to time and it is possible that your duties may change over time. You will be expected to co-operate with all reasonable requests. If the changes are deemed to be longer term then this job description will be revised.