- Interface and review of the EI detailed engineering with Subcontract Engineering Contractors (Greenfield/Brownfield), Company and Client
- Follow-on electrical, instrumentation engineering and procurement support
- E&I installation planning input
- Construction support to E&I subcontractor to address structural/piping clash resolution; instrumentation and fire & gas equipment installation definition/locations
- E&I pre-commissioning preparation activities
- Pre-commissioning / Commissioning Support for EI&T activities
- Attending coordination meetings
Advise on-site changes to Instrumentation, Telecoms, F&G equipment cable routings
o Advise on-site changes to Instrumentation and F&G interfaces within the main mechanical packages, electrical packages, and Brownfield instrumentation scope.
o Conduct site surveys prior to installation of equipment
o Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done by others
o Represent the project team and company for witnessing subcontractor’s work
o Assist with goods receiving inspections if required
o Work safely and contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management.
o Be prepared, if required to do so, to work offshore to provide assistance to hook-up team for hook-up construction and pre-commissioning