Main Purpose of Role:
Main focus of this role is to secure new business in new sectors with new clients within designated geographical region and market segment areas; to retain, develop and expand existing business from current clients through promotion of wider group offerings and “cradle to grave” services and products from the complete Group product lines and ranges. Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
· Secures new Integrated Efficiency contracts across existing and new customer base in line with overall Group Strategy for region.
· Coordinates and ensures that the company is included on all relevant pre-qualification and tender lists for new business involving more than one division and has the opportunity to submit tenders for new, profitable business;
· Coordinates and delivers the growth, development and expansion of existing customer base through pull through efforts;
· Act as key client interface both externally and internally for new contracts involving all group companies within the segment and regions.
· Utilise existing contract relationships to maximise profitable revenue opportunities for the Group
· Drive and coordinate the Groups participation in new market sectors, including but not limited to, decommissioning and renewables and as per approved business plan and strategy.
· Maintains regular and positive contact with existing and prospective clients to ensure that Group is best placed to maximise its business opportunities (this will not be major focus, but more a maintenance task);
· Business Development activities including the gathering, maintaining and updating of segment and geographical area market information about trends, potential new contacts, key client company personnel and competitor activities;
· Maintains sufficient industry marketing knowledge to understand the existing and developing markets, demand, supply, trends and any relevant changes, in order to ensure a consistent competitive advantage for the wide range of Group products;
· The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties, which they can be trained, instructed and supervised to do safely and according to changing business requirements;