The Facility Supervisor is responsible for performing scheduled maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical and other installed systems to ensure cost-effective, safe operation of assigned facility with a view to the long-term preservation of the asset value
· Supervise the Facility Management (FM) organization and assist the Facility Manager with: Preparation of budget estimates and cost tracking reports; permits and license requirements; contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility.
· Participate in facility projects to support key FM activities in operations, maintenance, property management, engineering and construction.
· Plan and direct FM services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services and security operations.
· Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and support operations through site-base auditing.
· Implement best practices in facility operations and maintenance and ensure a consistent professional image for the facility.
· Coordinate contract scope and specifications. Administer facility service agreements for maintenance, including outsourced service providers.