· Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis and career paths;
· Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs;
· Implement effective and purposeful training methods; develop training manuals that target tangible results, ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective;
· Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement;
· Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance; create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizational goals;
· Ensure that quality control checks are built into the successful implementation of training plans, deliverables, and strategies;
· Ensure that Company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to and followed at all times.