Job Requirement Summary:
- To full-time implement and manage HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) programs relative to the protection of the environment, the safety of all parts of participant Personnel conducting the Works and others who may be affected by its Activities.
- Compiling project HSE management report for the project owner’s approval work.Education and Experience:
- Have at least 15-years construction experience, minimum 3-years in PV projects & IFC projects and minimum 5-years in HSE Management with an Environmental or Engineering degree and relevant additional qualifications, e.g. NEBOSH Diploma/IGC, ISO Auditor, etc.
- Proficient in IFC Performance Standards, EBRD Performance Requirements and ADB safeguard requirements, have experiences as E&S Manager on at least three internationally funded Projects with active Lender supervision.General Skills:
- Good English Skill(writing, speaking, and listening)
- Azerbaijani (Native Speaker )
- Good communication skills and be accustomed to dynamic, fast-paced, multitudinous environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize with excellent calendar management.
- Ability to balance workload, ensuring timely and accurate completion of work.
- Strong knowledge of MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Fully aware of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the position.