Note: candidate should be Indian National locally from Azerbaijan.
• Manage and direct the organization towards its primary objectives, based on profit, growth projections and development of new business and expansion of scope of business.
• Define, develop and execute visions and strategies for the country, including business planning and budgeting.
• Manage and maintain an excellent relationship with the officials of the Mission.
• Manage the daily business according to the agreed operating principles of the business and relationships with the missions.
• Establish business priorities to meet customer requirements.
• Drive continuous improvement in productivity.
• Organize, coach, challenge and develop staff.
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection without sacrificing profitability.
• Continuously refine and improve the quality of customer interaction, satisfaction and retention by working towards improving standards, providing the best facilities and the highest technical skills.
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
• Manage an efficient balance between transactional operations and value-added sales functions.
• Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issue
• Increase Value added services revenue month over month.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Working experience in Team Management
• Working experience in business development/strategies for improving the business.
• Working experience in client relationship management.
• Language Proficiency – English and Hindi.
• Competencies – Leadership/ Problem Solving / Taking Initiative / Decision Making / Team Player / Effective Communication.