· Area 60 PV Project Site
· Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
· Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
· Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
· Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
· Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
· Meet contractual conditions of performance
· Review the work progress on daily basis
· Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
· Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
· Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts.
· Prepare materials for application and obtain required permits and licences.
· Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
· Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
· Project Management. The Construction Manager will coordinate and manage internal resources for the execution of projects and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget, as well as meeting Customers’ expectations in terms of quality.
· Completely Electrical power project engineering management experience.
· Proven working experience in construction management
· Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
· Understanding of all facets of the construction process
· Familiarity with construction management software packages
· Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
· Competent in conflict and crisis management
· Leadership and human resources management skills
· Excellent time and project management skills
· BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field Good English Skill (writing, speaking, and listening)
· Azerbaijani (Native Speaker)
· Good communication skills and be accustomed to dynamic, fast-paced, multitudinous environment.
· Ability to prioritize and organize with excellent calendar management.
· Ability to balance workload, ensuring timely and accurate completion of work.
· Strong knowledge of MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Fully aware of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the position.