· Posting of daily accounting documents (AP/AR accounting);
· Reconcile invoices/expense reports with contracts with suppliers and process payments to suppliers;
· Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries;
· Monitor cash balances and prepare cash forecast reports;
· Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting;
· Assisting in preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting packages to regulatory authorities (Tax, Statistics etc.).
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics, master degree is an advantage;
· A post-graduate qualification (ACCA F3 Financial Accounting is desirable);
· 2-3 years of professional experience in the field;
· Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures;
· Good knowledge of MS Office programs; BTP program, 1C 8.2 accounting progam;
· Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian is an asset.