Main Purpose of role:
To work effectively as part of a team to service, repair and maintain company equipment by working closely with other team members. Carrying out repairs and upgrades of hydraulics equipment will be an integral part of the role. Help train colleagues across various disciplines. Undergo relevant training.Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workshop Duties:Check, service, repair and maintain all Company equipment.
- Log information in the maintenance job sheets.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to all departments:Liaise with Engineering Department to obtain necessary information to assist and build new equipment as required.
- Source information from third party representatives as necessary.
- Liaise with Engineering Department to obtain necessary information to assist and build new equipment as required.
- HSSEQ & SEPA:Follow all approved company and HSSEQ/SEPA procedures.
- Address any concerns and taking appropriate actions in conjunction with company procedures.
- Comply with Procedures:Ensure all operations comply with the Company, Health and Safety and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
- Provide back-up assistance to other personnel as required.
- Undertake tasks and projects as agreed that are in line with job delivery requirements.
- The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties, which they can be trained, instructed and supervised to do safely.