• Actively manage and drive sales at Accounts, grouped public & private clients
• Build key account management strategies and partnership models for group purchasing stakeholders
• Responsible for the achievement of the agreed-upon sales targets by developing and implementing the new tools and approaches that increase effectiveness and sales Major Accountabilities
• Define and shape key/ corporate account management approach for the entire Company’s portfolio
• Develop and drive opportunities for value-based engagement and new partnership models
• Build a relationship with relevant stakeholders/decision makers on the procurement group level
• Provide practice development services to help target accounts prepare for successful adoption of Company’s new technologies
• Ensure the value of Company’s products and services is well recognized with purchasing/ tendering groups.
• Product focus spans the entire Company’s portfolio
Sales and market share responsibility across Company’s portfolio, i.e.
• Surgical equipment and consumables
• Contact Lenses
• Deployment of Value added services
Additional support for SX equipment and opportunistic sales approach for IOLs, consumables and disposables.
Key customer contact for
• End-to-end procedure support
• Ensure high pull-through of IOLs & cataract consumables, initiate toric usage
• Refine Phaco equipment & train HCPs after sales support
Cross-functional support to
• Identify equipment opportunities and create leads
• Report on competitor activities
• Initiate follow-up to product-related complaints
Consistently act following Company’s standards and medical device regulatory environment.
Key Performance Indicators
• Customers database
• Accounts plans
• Weekly visiting activity reports
• Promo events budget control