Purpose of Job:
The ERP Administrator will be responsible for the overall administration, development, maintenance and support for the ERP system. The administrator will work across the business to ensure the ERP system is being used effectively and help develop integrations to any existing or new systems to improve processes and optimize use. The ERP Administrator will work cross-functionally and be a key liaison point for both internal stakeholders and third party vendors, including NetSuite and third party support partners.
Business Processes and end user Management
• Discuss with business user across the department, collect their requirement, & processes and prepare the scope document.
• Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
• Systematic user feedback and ensure ERP adaptation across the department and effective used.
• Scope document need to be discussed with Management, based on the criticality for approval before initiating the changes.
• Imparting end user training and become an in-house resource.
• Assist ERP systems users with data conversion and clarify their doubts.
• Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
• Create and deliver internal training manual for ERP Process for user.
• Analyse business needs and provide tools and solutions to improve user processes.
• Ensure all user adhere to data protection, privacy and compliance standard of Company.
ERP System Administration
• Responsible for Managing the Oracle Netsuite system
• Ensure regular data back up or as when required
• Knowing Oracle Netsuite administration in a defined time frame.
• Manage existing and creating new Reports, Dashboards, Analytics and Business Insights as when required.
• Managing Oracle Netsuite Upgrades, testing, installation.
• Data Conversion and cleansing for upload into Netsuite
• Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
• Lead related process improvement projects and define workflows within Netsuite.
• Extract the data from Netsuite for use by the business.
• Audit log is reported and shared as when it required for internal and external compliance audit.
• Ensure Oracle NetSuite production environment is managed well, and checks and controls are defined well to avoid unauthorised accesses of the system function, reports and data.
• Ensure Management approved user can access the system, outside the office.
• Liaison between Implementation Providers and Company.
• Ensure Vendor Project timeline is adhered and escalated to management and vendor management as when it is required, to ensure delivery on time.
• Analyse and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users, trouble shoot is not possible internally, liaison with Oracle Netsuite or Vendor to resolve it in timebound manner.
• Liaison between oracle Netsuite and Company.
• Manage ERP Cases raised by end users. Manage ERP Provider performance in handling cases and issues.
• Managing the relationship with Oracle Netsuite and ERP implementation partner.
• Other duties as assigned.
All employees (as required), Division Managers.
NetSuite and third party support partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or computer science
Min 3 year experience in a similar position
Min 3 years’ experience preferably within Oil & Gas industry
• Knowledge of ERP Database system
• Knowledge of ERP Reporting system
• Analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with all levels of employees and managers.
• Good mathematical skills
• Able to communicate in Azerbaijani and
• English – written and verbal (Russian is an asset).
• Working knowledge of HTML/ Java is an advantage
• Experience with SQL database management or similar applications.
• Knowledge of database management and IT security procedures.