· Buys materials/services on behalf of the company and its projects, optimizing costs, observing requested time limits and quality standards;
· Collaborates in defining project vendor list;
· Issues requests for Offers on the basis of requests for procurement , must contain instructions necessary for deciding on an adequate and complete offer: technical specifications, general buying conditions and details, time limit for presentation of offer;
· Follows up potential suppliers during preparation phase of tenders and guarantees necessary secrecy during tendering phase;
· Prepares and conduct negotiations, further checking if detailed technical specifications are guaranteed, also checking whether detailed economical specifications given in the Bidding phase are consistent with those reported in the final contract;
· Checks that supplier accepts the order;
· Informs the unsuccessful vendors on the results of the tender;
· Follows up any subsequent revisions of the order
· Guarantees that feedback is received on supply quality;
· Checks on correct transfer of goods and materials;
· Issues periodic reports and/or on request on progress of activities.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior.
· Assist with agenda development for pre-bid and pre-award meetings for project procurement.
· Help coordinate activities with operations and maintenance team members.
· Solicit and help tabulate commercial evaluations from bids.
· Prepare purchase orders, deal with subcontracts and help with sub-consultant agreements