· Supports implementation and oversight of in-house bank, electronic cash transfers and controls including global bank systems, bank account set-ups, account authorization and bank fee management , e-banking and SWIFT implementation;
· Develop and foster external relationships with banking groups.
· Responsible for Management of short and long term cash forecasting, Liquidity planning, fund channel planning, design and implementation, liquidity arrangement and monitoring to achieve a safe and high efficiency including internal operation risk and external compliance risk control.
· FX risk management include exchange rate volatility and FX supply risk monitoring; Local treasury dealing, such as Foreign exchange compliance. Review external, intercompany trade, service, capital activities to ensure all transactions are operated in compliance manner
· Analyzing the macroeconomics and various scenarios or risks in the region, Reporting to Region and Headquarter management team
· Ensure the compliance and safety of treasury transactions and settlements
· Responsible for treasury management improvement in the long run including the internal process set-up and operation, internal control KPI management, training and treasury propaganda
· Provide professional solutions for bank guarantees, letter of credits products etc. and dealing with the short term cash investment, financing activities, L/C, bank guarantees on business demand.
· Maintain close working relationship with Headquarter Treasury to integrate regional treasury management targets.