· Answer and transfer all incoming calls as efficiently as possible.
· Receive and distribute mail/faxes in accordance with procedures.
· Organize outgoing mail for collection/ distribute incoming mail thru departments and arrange courier transport as requested.
· Greet visitors on arrival for meetings etc. and ensure that all visitors sign into and out of the office.
· Assist the employees with word processing/typing as directed. Maintain and up-date the internal company telephone list.
· Control correspondences.· Prepare kitchen/ stationery supplies orders and submit them for approval and then for placement
· Ensure that filing systems are maintained and up to date.· Verify receipt of supply.· Travel desk: Coordination of flight tickets, visa applications, hotel bookings, taxi etc.
· Liaise with translation agencies according to received requests from the staff and follow up on timely completion of translation works by them.
· Assist Finance Department in printing, copying, scanning, filing documents and files to folders, and organizing and maintaining financial documents
· Perform other finance-related tasks such as sorting out and sending documentation including vendor documents to required parties by email and/ or post, compiling basic spreadsheets, and reports, and performing other data entry tasks, etc.
· Perform other related duties as required (mainly engagement in HR/ Admin tasks such as assistance in recruitment processes by making candidate calls/ interview arrangements, reference checks, prepare basic HR documentation according to the templates and provide support in other company internal paperwork etc., organization of social & communications activities, assistance in expat work permit/ temporary registration processes, supporting training operational processes and tracking, supporting new hire processes, updating headcount and organizational charts,.)