Working conditions: The company offers career opportunities, a competitive compensation package (annual base salary + bonuses according to company policy) & social package (health insurance, limited mobile communication, service, food &, etc.).
Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00, Monday-Friday.
· Higher, preferably Commercial or Economic education;
· Experience in marketing and/or finance in FMCG companies – at least 3 years;
· Confident user of MS Office - Excel, Power Point, Power BI;
· Excellent knowledge of Russian and Azerbaijani languages, fluency in English;
· Good organizational, communication, and public speaking skills. Focus on results. Ability to work in multitasking mode. Willingness to independently learn new skills, motivation.
· Experience in working with data arrays (analysis, preparation of reports);
· Ability to work with documentation (writing reports, presentations, instructions, etc.);
· Deep understanding of the financial performance of the company and work in the distribution channels;
· Experience in qualitative and quantitative research (brand track, innovation testing, creative materials testing, media efficiency measurement, segmentation, penetration research, consumer and purchasing behavior research, price elasticity);
· Experience in launching innovations (product, packaging, market promotion).
· Develops the company's pricing strategy, including price promotions;
· Develops assortment standards in sales channels;
· Leads the process of commercial planning (strategic priorities of the company, activation calendar by brands, calendar of TM support - CPM cycle planning meetings, NPD commercial);
· Provides analytical support for the formation of an effective promotional plan in the context of periods, SKU, and territories/clients;
· Develops a system for assessing the attractiveness of customers together with the Sales Department;
· Participates in the budget process and regular evaluations (Estimates).