· University Degree, preferably in IT or Engineering
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in related position
· Able to communicate in Azerbaijani and English – written and verbal
· Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
· Proactive, able to identify possible problem areas and suggest suitable remedies
· Team player, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Conscientious, reliable, flexible, hardworking, professional and motivated
· Able to work under pressure
· Customer focused
The responsibilities, tasks and duties below are only a summary of the typical functions of the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive list. Other duties may be performed over time with the development of the Division and overall company priorities.
· Assist staff in main office, remote locations and customer sites with technical support for servers, desktop computers, applications, LAN cabling, network services and devices, and related technology.
· Troubleshooting and 24 hours helpdesk for major projects; may require to be available out of hours for IT problems
· Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
· Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing required personnel, as instructed by IT/Telecoms Lead
· Ensure robust IT support (help desk) is in place to support technical needs of staff based in main office, remote locations, customer sites, personnel based out of Azerbaijan
· Ensure routine check and maintenance of office network, Assist in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems. Maintain inventory of all computers and network-related equipment.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Respond to queries either via remote session, in person, or over the phone.
· Document recurring support processes.
· Train computer users.
· Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
· Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
· Walk customer through problem-solving process.
· Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
· Clean up computers.
· Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
· Install computer peripherals for users.
· Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
· Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
· Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
· Testing and certification of CAT5/6 cabling
· Provide IT training and support to staff as required
· Lifecycle management of IT for personnel
o IT starter process for new joiners
o Carry out IT inductions
o Manage IT process for leavers (e.g. email, IT equipment, etc.)
· Report to Lead any problems encountered and discuss possible solutions or alternatives before proceeding on assigned work
· Report to line manager on completion of assigned work
· Ensure timely completion of timesheets on ERP system
· Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
· Support to telecom projects whenever required.
Apply for a vacancy
HRC is one of the leading providers of Recruitment and Human Resource Services in Azerbaijan. Operating since 1999, HRC has been built up on its core values of professionalism, efficiency and honesty.
Badamdar Estate Offices 1c. M.Mushfig Str. AZ1006 Badamdar, Baku, Azerbaijan